Saturday, January 24, 2009

Final Conflict – “The American Scream” 7”

Four track 7" of metallic hardcore/punk from Final Conflict released around 1992 or so on Nemesis Records. I know they were originally around in the mid to late 80s so I'm pretty sure this is their first release after getting back together (unless they never broke up?). I don't know but I must've seen them live all around SoCal at least a hundred times around between 1996 to 1999 or somewhere around there. Not sure about the rest of the band but at least Ron the vocalist and Jeff the guitarist were part of the original lineup so it was still fun times..... I think they re-recorded most of these songs for their 2nd LP Rebirth (which is also good) with the exception of the last track "A Mind Is...". One of my favorite records but I'm sure I'm a little biased due to seeing them live so much in my younger days.

1. The American Scream
2. Inhuman Nature
3. Territorial Rites
4. A Mind Is…

http://www.mediafire.com/?zknmztjiddj

1 comment:

crusty666 said...

hey do u have their rebirth album????