Saturday, December 6, 2008

Neanderthal - "Fighting Music" 7"

Powerviolence classic featuring INFEST and MAN IS THE BASTARD members. The first 2 songs on Side A are ok and remind me more of MITB... but they don't really get me moving. Side B though is what makes this EP worth listening to... Perfect mix of Infest + MITB. Fucking brutal hardcore that first punches you in the face then (slowly) smashes your balls.
So which will come out first: the official NEANDERTHAL CD or the official INFEST CD? I wouldn't hold my breath for any... but I hope that the NEANDERTHAL CD has the tracks from that unreleased 7" that I saw a test press of on Ebay a few years ago. Huge thanks to Lalo for trading this record to me!

1. Crawl
2. Neuter
3. Brain Tourniquet
4. Mind Eraser
5. Kill, Eat and Breed

http://www.mediafire.com/?mm5nzknnjz5

No comments: