Friday, December 26, 2008

Sex/Vid - "Nests" EP


3rd 7" from the almighty SEX/VID. If you haven't yet, check out their 2nd 7"I also uploaded here. I think this record captures SEX/VID's live sound a little better than the 2nd 7"... "Exorcism" is my favorite track on this one. The last song though kinda sounds like "I Wanna Be Your Dog" by IGGY and the STOOGES. Either way, a must listen but what the fuck is up with this band and their limited pressings? I saw 1 (only 1!!!) distro get that 4th (live) 7" and it was sold out in less than a day.... Repress that 1st EP too already (or maybe Lalo will trade me his?).

1. Nests
2. Exorcism
3. Always Home

http://www.mediafire.com/?dymnkjzjnkg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,Cheers for this,Must admit i'm being lazy in loading up my ipod as i really don't have the time in my life to record all my vinyl so i'm picking up all the things i've already got from generous souls like you.
Like the bit about collectors i think you've hit the nail right on the head there.