Monday, December 15, 2008

NN - s/t 7"

Four tracks of catchy as fuck raw punk from the Bay Area. Of course this will get lots of attention since it features Martin (CRUDOS), but it stands on its own merits. The song 'Trapos' is my favorite on this EP and it's probably the catchiest thing I've ever heard Martin be a part of. Great lyrics too. These guys were one of the best bands on the 2nd night of Latino Fest.... too bad no one was there to see it. I find it pretty ironic that 800+ people showed up to see LOS CRUDOS (Martin's band from 10 yrs ago) but didn't bother to show up to watch NN. 10 years from now they'll probably be waiting around for NN to do a reunion show... Yes it's cool to check out a band you love and never got to see but support the new punk bands too!

1. Buitres
2. Ataque De Nervios
3. Panico
4. Trapos

http://www.mediafire.com/?tynqgywqnom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This band was so awesome at Latino
Fest! I got the 7" on clear!

Anonymous said...

this is good stuff.

do you have the lyrics for this?

M.O.E. said...

Don't have a scanner right now.... I'll see if I can do it in the future.